Monday 7 May 2012

Evaluation Activity 7


Looking back at your preliminary task (the continuity editing task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?
 

I learnt continuity when doing the preliminary task, when editing how to use the frames to make sure it was correct, continuous and not repetitive. I also learnt about the different shots needed to make the film make sense and easy to follow for the audience. - 


 I used a medium establishing shot to open the film as it immediately tell the audience what is happening and roughly who the characters are that are involved with the film 




I had to use the 180 degrees rule to keep the consistency and to make sure the characters and the storyline was easy to follow for the viewer. 



I had to make sure I got the match on action correct so when I had different shots of her walking up the stairs I had to edit it so that when the shot change she was on the same leg as she was before. This shows me using the close up shot of her feet walking up the stairs, this is effective as it is different than just an average shot of her walking up the stairs so it breaks it up and makes it more interesting.


This is an long shot as it is quite far away and has there entires bodies in the frame. This shot also introduces the other characters that she passes whilst going up the stairs. This is effective as we then see the entire character and her actions to the other person, enlightening the audience with how the character's personality is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment