Sunday 6 May 2012

Evaluation Activity 6


What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
 

To film and edit my movie I used a tripod, 7D canon camera, dolly and tracks, and a macbook pro with Final Cut Pro and Sound Track Pro to edit it. I enjoyed using the equipment as it wasn't something I had done before. However I found the editing hard, especially the sound as what I wanted wasn't always available so I had to try and create what I wanted out of what was available. Using these were useful as we were able to use professional equipment to create and edit our footage and films. 




However we also learnt how to use other equipment, should we need to use it for our film -




We also learnt how to use Photoshop, iMovie and garageband, this opened many more doors for us and our storyline. We used Blogger to upload all our work to, this we really useful as we could access this from home and therefore be able to work or edit work at home on the weekends or during holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment